High Diving Experience
From USD $65.00
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Park City , Utah
- Product code: HDE
Do you like zip-lining, skydiving, or bungee jumping? Then our high diving experience is perfect for you! During this 1.5 hour course, you will learn about the sport of high diving from professional high divers. Each course begins with a safety debrief, warmup, and then you will be able to progress your skills up to 12.5 meters (41 feet). This is the only facility in the United States that has platforms above the 10 meters (33 feet). Don't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity!
Next Steps: *You will be emailed the following steps
- Utah Olympic Park Waiver: Once you sign up, make sure to fill out the UOP's waiver HERE. Please note this is a two step waiver. Once you fill it out, check your email to complete the final step.
- High Diving Institute Waiver: Please sign our waiver HERE. Please note this is a two step waiver. Once you fill it out, check your email to complete the final step.
- What are the age limits? Anyone 8+ can participate as long as they are competent swimmers and comfortable in deep water. Each participant will be required to show they can swim in deep water before they can jump off the platforms. Please note there are restrictions for heights. Anyone 10 & under, cannot jump above 10 meters.
- What should I bring? You should bring a swimsuit, towel, water bottle, and flip flops or water shoes (to climb the scaffolding).
- I've never dove before, can I try it? YES! There is no previous diving experience needed. This is an introductory course to the sport of diving.
- How do I progress heights? Each participant will begin on the 3 meter platform. You must show two successful jumps to progress up to the next platform. Once you reach 10 meters, you must show three successful jumps before progressing to 12.5 meters.
- What is a successful jump? A successful jump means you jumped off two feet, showed control in the air, and landed vertically in the water.
- Who is instructing the experience? All experiences are instructed by professional high divers who are certified USA Diving Coaches.